- Classes usually meet for 6 weeks (we may occasionally run shorter or longer sessions due to the holidays)
- Cost: $150 for 6 weeks (plus $5 registration fee for new students)
- Beginner/Intermediate classes meet once weekly for 75 minutes
- Advanced classes meet once weekly for 90 minutes
- New students taking the 6-week course may sign up for Intro to Pole Dancing orientation class for free
Available Discount and Deposit Codes:
Use code EarlyBird from 12 noon Monday May 14th through 11:59pm CST on Sunday May 27th and pay just $125 for the 6-week course plus take intro to pole orientation for free!
- EarlyBird ($125 for new students signing up between 12pm Monday May 14th and 11:59pm CST on Sunday June 27th)
Deposit (Pay $60 now to hold your place in class and we will charge your card the balance due, during the first full week of class or enter your preferred date for final payment)
- When using the Deposit code option during the early bird period, new students still qualify for the early bird rate and will be charged the appropriate balance at the end of the first week of class.
- This 6-week session will run from the week of June 10th through the end of the week of August 5th but will SKIP the weeks of July 1st, 8th and 15th and resume the week of July 22nd
- There will be no REGULAR weekly classes from July 2nd through July 19th
- FREE group "Review and Dance" classes will be available from July 2nd through July 19th ONLY to students who sign up for the 6-week summer session
- Students who register for the summer session may sign up for only ONE class each week from July 2nd through July 19th.
- 8:15pm classes will be added as the 7pm classes fill
Two easy steps for new students:
1. Sign up for the course:
- Remember the discount code you wish to use from above then
- Click here to choose a class
- Click on the green "book" button to reserve your class with a desposit or choose to pay in full
Note: Students may sign up after the session begins without taking intro to pole but are discouraged from joining during week 3 as this is a review week. Registration will automatically skip week three and begin again on week four, continuing for the remainder of the session at the prorated amount.
2. Sign up for a free Intro To Pole Dancing orientation class after you have signed up for your 6-week course:
- Click here to see our upcoming Intro to Pole Schedule
- Email us at Info@ETEDance.com to let us know when you would like to attend
*Intro to pole is preferred for all students who have never attended our studio, even if you have taken classes elsewhere.
It is free when you sign up for our 6-week course but it is $40 if you want to sign up for it without the 6-week program.