- What should we wear?
– Shorts and short sleeved shirts. No foot wear is allowed. Jewelry must be removed, especially hand and foot jewelry.
– If guests insist on longer pants, they should wear leggings that can be pulled up above their knees as you need uncovered skin at your knees to hold onto the pole
– Please do not apply ANY oils or greasy lotions. Only wear light-weight, water-based lotions
- How long is the party?
– 75 minutes. However, if your group is late and we start the party late, that time is deducted from the length of the party.
- What payment is required to book the party?
– A minimum 50% non-refundable deposit is required to hold your date/time
– The balance must be paid no less than 7 days prior to the party
– All fees are non-refundable
- What is the cancellation policy?
– The deposit is non-refundable
– Once the balance is paid (7 days prior to the party) all fees are non-refundable
– With at least 24 hours notice, you may reschedule your party based upon our availability without penalty
- What should we expect to learn?
– Your group will warm up with some standing dance moves, then learn a short, sexy dance routine.
- How many poles per student?
– There are four poles in the studio.
– Generally there will be two students per pole (8 party guests) but we can accommodate up to 3 students per pole (12 students max)
- Can guests just watch and not participate?
– If the group is ok with it, guests may watch without participating, but they must still pay for their place at the party
- Should we tip the instructor?
– Tipping is not expected but always appreciated if your feel your instructor should be tipped.
- What else is included?
– Bottled water is provided for each guest and a $25 certificate for each guest good toward the cost of one group class session
- Is alcohol allowed/provided?
– Alcohol is not provided nor may it be brought into the studio. Further, anyone who arrives smelling of alcohol or acting under the influence will be denied participation without refund
– Because alcohol and other mood altering substances are prohibited by the insurance company, we are strict about this policy for the safety of all guests
– Without a liquor license and proper insurance, we also cannot allow alcohol to be served after the party, regardless of who provides it.
- How do I plan the start time of my party?
– Call or email for availability, listing your preferred dates and start times
– Parties are only available on Friday evenings or Saturday and Sunday afternoons. Occasional hours on Saturday and Sunday mornings as well as early evenings may be available.
– It is highly recommended that you do not plan for your party to start after going out to eat as most will not be able to keep up with class on a full stomach.
- Can we bring food, gifts, decorations, etc?
– Any time spent at the studio to decorate, open gifts or serve food must be pre-arranged and will be included in the 75 minutes allotted for the party.
– If additional time is desired for gifts, decorating or serving food, the studio can be rented for an additional $50 an hour but the poles may not be used at all during this time.
- What time should I advise my guests to arrive/leave?
– Guests should arrive and be ready to sign waivers between 15 and 20 minutes prior to the start time of the party.
– The party will not begin until all guests have arrived and signed in. If this results in the party starting late, that time is deducted from the scheduled party time.
– Guests must leave the premises no later than 15 minutes after the party ends and may not stay to clean up or fix hair or make up. If all guests have not left within this time, an additional $15 per every 15 minutes will be charged to the card on file.
- Can we take videos/Photos?
– Photos are allowed but videos are not
– Guests must use their own cameras and every guest at the party will sign a waiver upon arrival that includes a photo release.
– If a guest does not want to be photographed by the others in the party, they should leave the room during photo time or we advise that no photos are taken at all.
- Are men allowed at the party?
– If the host and guests wish to allow men to participate, they must inform the studio in advance
– All men are also included in the head count for the party.