• Classes meet once per week for 90 minutes
• Maximum of 6 students per class (1-2 students per pole)
• Learn tricks, transitions, inverts and aerial poses – developing sequences based upon individual ability and skills
• Dance choreography classes are held once or twice per session where students learn intermediate/advanced choreography and have the opportunity to work on incorporating their sequences into a dance routine.
• Cost $150 for a 6-week course
• Prerequisite: Intro to Advanced Class orientation and testing $25 (call or write to schedule)
Experienced students: who are adept at climbing, seated poses, one-handed spins and the basic invert through all levels of advanced skills and master levels.
Must be pre-approved by an ETED instructor to take this class.
Email us at Info@ETEDance.com
or call us at 815-341-6607 for more information