Jay has been studying pole dancing with Empowerment Through Exotic Dance since 2005 and has been an instructor since 2008.
Pole dancing became Jay's springboard onto her obsession with all activities that contribute to her addiction of endorphins…which include, but are not limited to, Zumba, Kickboxing, Insanity, T-25, Beachbody Dance Party, Ballroom dance and, YES, even running. In 2012, Jay participated and completed the Dirty Girl Mud Run for Breast Cancer Awareness. Her addiction has resulted in her 70-lbs-and-counting transformation, that took her from a size 24 to her current size 12/14!!!
Jay made the front page of the Daily Southtown during the first ever fundraising event sponsored by Empowerment Through Exotic Dance – the Chicago contingent for the Guinness World Record attempt for the most people pole dancing simultaneously around the world in September of 2006. She also participated, once again, in the December 2007 attempt and has performed annually in showcases at the Great Midwest Pole Dance Convention.
Jay is a certified group fitness instructor and teaches beginner & intermediate pole dancing.
Lady Marmalade: Christina A.
Your Man: Josh Turner
Owning my Sensuality
Certifications and Training:
- Basic Level Certification by Empowerment Through Exotic Dance, Ltd.
- Intermediate Level Certification by Empowerment Through Exotic Dance, Ltd.
- Group Fitness Instructor through Aerobic And Fitness Association of America
- Level 3 instructor by the Pole Dance Community
- AAP level 4 dancer grading by the Pole Dance Community
- Member of The Aerobics And Fitness Association of America
- CPR/First Aid
You can contact Jay directly at Jay at ETEDance dot com