chicago heights frankfort joliet new lenox mokena tinley park orland homewood flossmoor glenwood park forest matteson palos oak lawn markham lansing indiana south holland thornton
Chicagoland's First and Original Pole Dancing School
Our next session will begin the week of August 13th with orientation classes the week of August 6th
Registration for new and past students begins Saturday July 15th at 12noon
New Students – Use code EarlyBird through July 30th and pay just $125 for the 6-week course plus take intro to pole orientation for free!
sign up here
Women of all ages and all builds can participate in the beginner class!
- Group pole dance classes meet for 75 minutes once per week. Advanced classes meet for 90 minutes weekly
- Each class consists of one 6-week session
- Multi-level classes provide greater schedule flexibility
- Free online lessons to review after each class!
- Only 6 students per class with more personalized instruction
- All instructors are certified in pole dance and group fitness
Regular pole dancing
- Tones muscle and builds strength
- Incorporates the use of both isotonic and isometric exercise
- Improves endurance
- Provides a cardio workout to increase metabolism
- Works on muliple muscle groups and improves core strength
- Builds confidence and empowers in a multitude of ways