chicago heights frankfort joliet new lenox mokena tinley park orland homewood flossmoor glenwood park forest matteson palos oak lawn markham lansing indiana south holland thornton
Chicagoland's First and Original Pole Dancing School
Our next session will begin the week March 4th, 2018
Students who wish to join our current session should sign up online and will be charged
The pro-rated amount for the remaining weeks of the coures.
- Registration for new students will not begin until Monday 02/12/18
New Students – Use code EarlyBird from 12noon on 02/12/18 through Monday 02/19/18 and pay just
$125 for the 6-week course plus take intro to pole orientation for free!
When space remains, students wishing to sign up for a session in progress after the first day of class
will be charged the pro-rated amount No orientation class is available for late registration
but your instructor will review safety considerations with you in class.
sign up here
Women of all ages and all builds can participate in the beginner class!
- Group pole dance classes meet for 75 minutes once per week. Advanced classes meet for 90 minutes weekly
- Each class consists of one 5, 6 or 7-week session
- Multi-level classes provide greater schedule flexibility
- Free online review after each class!
- Only 6 students per class with more personalized instruction
- All instructors are certified in pole dance and group fitness